The destination package is ideal for the bride who would like to plan a majority of her wedding, but needs a little extra assistance from an on-site wedding coordinator to a personal Cannabis liaison.
Destination Package Includes:
- Provide a checklist timeline from 12 months out.
- Consultants available for general planning advice and contract review, via email and telephone.
- Up to two meetings with consultant, one of these meetings can be a venue walk through.
- Vendor confirmations.
- Consultant on site from pre ceremony through reception (up to 10 hours).
- Assistant consultant on site for approximately 5 hours.
- Orchestrate the rehearsal, ceremony and reception the week of the wedding.
- Assist with a bud bar
- Assist with cannabis specific décor
- Liaison between the dispensary and the bride and groom
- Consultation on choosing the right Cannabis strains and products to fit the day
- Assist with cannabis purchase
- Cannabis friendly vendor recommendations.
- Cannabis friendly venue recommendations.
- Assist with 420 friendly transportation.
- Assist with Cannabis friendly lodging for out of town guests.
- 2 pre wedding consultations with 2 consultants for up to 2 hours. 1 being a Cannabis aficionado and the other being an experienced wedding planner
- Monthly correspondence with consultant.
- Full wedding day coordination (which includes all items provided in the “Day Of” Package).
Destination Package Price: $5,000.00
Please contact us about the possibility of coordinating your upcoming wedding. We look forward to hearing from you!
A la carte services:
- Manage and execute a bud bar – $500
- Pre wedding day cannabis tasting – $400
- Cannabis décor rentals – – Please contact us for a quote
- Cannabis massage – $125 per person
- Cannabis pairing rehearsal dinner – Please contact us for a quote
- Cannabis pairing Passed Horderves – Please contact us for a quote
- Bachelorette/Bachelor parties – Starting at $199 per person for Cultivating Spirits’ Food, Wine/Craft Beer & Cannabis Tou